Brewster Little League College Scholarships
Previous Scholarship Recipients
2016 Scholarship Recipients
Nicole Anne Bentson
2015 Scholarship Recipients
The Brewster Little League College Scholarship Fund was established by its Board of Directors to reward a graduating male and/or female financial assistance for higher education. Each scholarship is for one year and is paid directly to the recipients.
Downloadable Scholarship Application Form
Forms are also available at your guidance councilor's office
A committee consisting of past and present Brewster Little League Board members will select the recipients of this award.
A $500.00 Scholarship will be awarded to each recipient.
To be eligible for this award, the recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduating Senior with a GPA of at least 85%.
- Be a good citizen whose spirit exemplifies effort, determination and persistence in being known as a "Team Player".
- Must have played in Brewster Little League for at least three years.
The following must be submitted:
- The attached Application completely filled out. Including a 150 word essay entitled "What Brewster Little League Has Meant To Me".
- The attached Recommendations sheet filled out by a Teacher or Guidance Counselor and a Brewster Little League Coach.
Submission of Candidates:
Candidates must mail Application and Recommendation sheets by Friday May 1st, 2020 to:
Brewster Little League
12 Main Street, Suite 101
Brewster, New York 10509
(Across the street from Brewster Train Station)
Award recipients will be notified directly. A public announcement and presentation will be made at Brewster Little League's Opening Day and at recipient's school on Awards Night or Graduation.
To ensure the League's interest, the checks will be given to the recipients after proof of college enrollment has been obtained.